Model #: husbz
Compatible with Axial
This is for the QuickStick combo from 2Gig / Nortek / Linear.
This device is solid under and works great with Axial, so it gets 5 stars for that. Here is the procedure to get this setup and running reliably with signed drivers on Windows 10:
1. Download Silicon Labs CP210x drivers
2. Extract drivers to a folder (I'll use C:CP210x_Windows_Drivers as an example)
3. Open Windows Device Manager (Win+X, M)
4. Right-click on "Other Devices > HubZ Z-Wave Com Port" and select "Update driver"
5. Select "Browse my computer for driver software"
6. Select "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
7. Leave "Show All Devices" selected and click "Next"
8. Click "Have Disk"
9. Enter the folder name where you extracted the downloaded drivers: C:CP210x_Windows_Drivers
10. Select "Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge" and click "Next"
11. Windows will prompt that it cannot confirm the device ID, click "Yes" to proceed.
12. Repeat steps 4-11 for device "HubZ ZigBee Com Port"